TPR Virtual Run 500km
Sep. 12-26, 2020
1. Each team must be composed of four runners, any gender combination. Each member will run a total of 125KM for 15 days
- 1.1. In case a runner cannot accomplish the total distance needed, his/her teammates can compensate for the distance needed as long as the lagging runner must complete at least a total of 80km.
2. You can run anywhere – road, trail, mixed, track, or treadmill. (LGU/IATF guidelines being observed e.g. social distancing, curfew)
3. Join the “TPR Virtual Run” Strava group and record your runs using Strava App (Set to ‘Everyone’) or a GPS watch linked to Strava.
- 3.1. No minimum distance is required per day.
- 3.2. Multiple logs per day are allowed
4. The virtual run starts on September 12, 2020, at 5:00 am and ends on September 26, 2020, at 8:00 pm.
- 4.1. Runs logged before 5 AM of September 12 and after 8 PM of September 26 will not be counted.
5. Finishers will be ranked according to “no. of days completed” AND “total elapsed time” [Daily update will be posted.]
Team A (1 day, 80 hours)
Team B (2 days, 72 hours)
Team C (2 days, 68 hours)
Team D (5 days, 55 hours)
1st Team A
2nd Team C
3rd Team B
4th Team D
- 5.1. We will also post a separate ranking of teams based only on the total time elapsed at the end of the event.
Facebook Event Page: